ㄱ ㄴ ㄷ ㄹ ㅁ ㅂ ㅅ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎ 전체
What kinds of information does AllSeeGo collect from or about me and my activities?
Generally speaking, we may collect the following information from or about you and your activities when you use the AllSeeGo Services:
● information you give us, including your name, email address, birth date, gender, and -if you subscribe to AllSeeGo Premium - your credit card information;
● information automatically collected when you use the AllSeeGo Services, such as your location, your activity on the AllSeeGo Services, and information collected via cookies, web beacons, or other technologies;
● information from other commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases, or our business partners, which may include your interests, purchasing behavior and your activities online, such as websites visited and advertisements viewed; and
● if you connect your social networking account with your AllSeeGo account, information from your social networking account as described below.
Are there other parties collecting information from or about me that I should be aware of while using the AllSeeGo Services?
● Service Providers. Companies that provide services to us - including companies that assist with payment processing, website, user, and business analytics, data processing, account management, advertising, and other services - may collect information on the AllSeeGo Services. However, our agreements with these service providers limit the types of information these companies collect, how they may collect it, and how they may use it.
● Social Networking Services. You can use the AllSeeGo Services with social networking services, such as Facebook and connect your AllSeeGo account with your social networking account. With your consent, AllSeeGo may send information about you to these services, including information about your use of the AllSeeGo Services. Social networking services also may collect certain technical information about you, such as the IP address of the device you are using to access the AllSeeGo Services and the URL of the page you are viewing.
How does AllSeeGo use information it collects from or about me?
● Payment Information. We only use payment information, such as credit card numbers, as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service (for example, processing payments from our AllSeeGo Premium subscribers) and to prevent abuse of the AllSeeGo Services.
● Promotional Communications. We may use your information to: provide you with promotional information about AllSeeGo's features, services, and other offerings that may be of interest to you; or provide information or offers to you that are related to the AllSeeGo Services on behalf of AllSeeGo's business partners.
● Recommendations and Advertising. We (and service providers acting on our behalf) may use information about you, including your use of AllSeeGo, to provide recommendations and advertisements on the AllSeeGo Services and elsewhere on the web.
With whom does AllSeeGo share the information it collects from or about me?
● Other AllSeeGo Users. The AllSeeGo Services include social features that let you interact with other people who use them. Information that you voluntarily make public on the AllSeeGo Services will be shared with other AllSeeGo users. For example, if your AllSeeGo username includes your real name, when you post a comment it will be associated with your real name. You can control the sharing of certain information contained in your AllSeeGo profile or about your activities on the AllSeeGo Services with others on the Privacy and Settings page.
● Business Partners. Except when they are acting on our behalf or when you have provided your information as part of a co-branded promotion, we will obtain your consent before we share your contact information with advertisers, business partners, or other entities that are not affiliated with AllSeeGo so that they may send you promotional information about their products and services directly.
● Social Networking Services. You can use the AllSeeGo Services on other social networking services such as Facebook, and connect your AllSeeGo account with your social networking account. With your consent, AllSeeGo may send information about you to these social networking services, including information about the videos you watch and your activities on the AllSeeGo Services.
● Service Providers. We may also share your information with companies that provide services to us, including companies that assist with payment processing, website, user, and business analytics, data processing, account management, advertising, and other services. Similarly, we may share your information with other people or entities in order to provide goods or services that you have requested or to complete a transaction at your request. We may also enter into agreements with outside companies that possess the technology that allows us to customize the advertising and marketing messages you receive while using the AllSeeGo Services. Your information, including clickstream data about your use of the AllSeeGo Services and other online activities, may be shared with these companies so this customization can be accomplished. However, our agreements with these service providers limit the types of information these companies collect, how they may collect it, and how they may use it.
● Other Parties In Connection With a Transfer of Assets. If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
How does AllSeeGo use and share aggregate or non-personally identifiable information?
● We may use information in these forms for a variety of purposes, including for research or analysis, website administration, advertising, and promotional purposes. We also may share it with various affiliated and unaffiliated entities. For example, we may share aggregate information with advertisers about the volume of use on the AllSeeGo Services, the specific AllSeeGo videos in which users are most interested, and the effectiveness of advertisements viewed on the AllSeeGo Services (as measured by the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement). Also, we use independent third parties to help measure viewing of our content, and these third parties may report statistics about viewing in an aggregate or other non-personally identifiable form.
Do I have choices about AllSeeGo's use and sharing of the information it collects from or about me?
You have choices about our use and sharing of certain information that we collect from or about you.
● Other AllSeeGo Users. AllSeeGo’s Privacy and Settings page gives you the option to control how certain information in your profile (other than your first and last name) and your activities are shared when you use the AllSeeGo Services. Please note that when you choose to connect your AllSeeGo account with a social networking account such as Facebook you may choose to share your information and activities with other users of AllSeeGo and that particular social network. You can change your privacy settings at any time on the Privacy and Settings page.
● Social Networking Services. AllSeeGo’s Privacy and Settings page allows you to control whether your profile information (other than your first and last name) and your activities on the AllSeeGo Services are published to other social networks such as Facebook.
● AllSeeGo’s Use of Your Information to Send You Promotional Materials. By visiting the Privacy and Settings page, you may opt out of receiving alerts or email updates from AllSeeGo promoting our site or the products or services of our business partners, or notices about your queues or subscribed content. Regardless of your choices with respect to promotional communications and updates regarding content, we may send you administrative messages, service announcements, terms and conditions of your account, or other similar communications, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
How does AllSeeGo protect the information it collects from or about me?
We use reasonable physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. For example, passwords and other sensitive information are encrypted in transit. We also take steps to ensure that only those AllSeeGo employees, agents, and contractors who have a legitimate business reason to obtain access to your information are granted access. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information on our order forms), we encrypt that information using secure sockets layer technology (SSL), an industry standard protocol for billing transmission in order to help protect the financial information you send us.
Despite these efforts, please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using the AllSeeGo Services but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Does AllSeeGo collect information from children under the age of 13?
AllSeeGo prohibits registration or subscription by, and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.
Do any special considerations apply to visitors from outside Canada?
AllSeeGo is an online video service based in Canada, and our offices are headquartered in Canada. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the AllSeeGo Services may be processed and transferred to Canada and be subject to Canadian law. The privacy and data protection laws in the Canada may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using our website, participating in any of the AllSeeGo Services, or by providing us with your information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in Canada.
What technologies are used to understand how people use the AllSeeGo Services?
On AllSeeGo, we, along with our partners and vendors, use a variety of technologies to learn more about how people use the AllSeeGo Services and the Internet. This section provides more information about some of those technologies and how they work.
● Cookies. Cookies are small bits of information that are stored in separate files within your computer's Internet browser. Cookies store information about your activities on a website or other platform. For example, cookies can store your session information for easy sign-in to a website or other platform you have previously visited. They enable us to make your use of the AllSeeGo Services more enjoyable.
○ For example, we, along with our partners and vendors, may display targeted advertisements based on your activities and other information about you that we have collected, such as your interests. Cookies are one way that we store this kind of information.
○ Some advertisements displayed in connection with the AllSeeGo Services may also access or place cookies on your Internet browser or use other technologies provided by third-party Internet advertisers and the companies that help them deliver their ads (sometimes called “ad networks” or “network advertisers”). For more information on this topic, please see our discussion of Third Party Advertising on AllSeeGo.
● Other local storage. We, along with our partners and vendors, use other kinds of local storage, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage, in connection with the AllSeeGo Services, including the video player. Sometimes called “browser cookies,” these technologies are similar to the cookies discussed above in that they are stored on your computers and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences, such as your volume/mute settings. However, these objects are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. Many Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in HTML5 local storage using browser controls. For information about disabling or deleting information contained in Local Shared Objects, please click here. Please note that disabling these technologies may interfere with the performance and features of the video player.
● Web beacons. We, along with our partners and vendors, may also use technologies that communicate information from your Internet browser or the AllSeeGo video player to a web server, including so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs,” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”). Pixel Tags, which can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, can allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Pixel Tag, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Pixel Tag was viewed. We use Pixel Tags to improve your AllSeeGo experience, including to provide you with content customized to your interests.
How does AllSeeGo work with social networks such as Facebook?
● AllSeeGo and Social Networking. If you choose to link your AllSeeGo account with a social networking service, AllSeeGo and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. With your consent, we also may share information about your activities, including what you watch on AllSeeGo, with that social network’s users.
● Connecting with Facebook While Using the AllSeeGo Services. Facebook and AllSeeGo have developed a process that allows you to connect your AllSeeGo account with your Facebook account. When you connect your accounts, you authorize AllSeeGo and Facebook to share certain information about you with each other. With your consent, we may also share information about your activities on the AllSeeGo Services with Facebook and its users including publishing your watch activity to Facebook. This section provides information on how this sharing works.
○ Sharing on Facebook. If you connect your AllSeeGo and Facebook accounts, AllSeeGo will ask you if you want to automatically share information about your activities on the AllSeeGo Services to Facebook. When you choose to share information about your activities on the AllSeeGo Services with Facebook, Facebook may make that information visible to Facebook users in accordance with applicable law, the Facebook Data Use Policy, and your Facebook privacy settings. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with Facebook’s Data Use Policy and privacy controls. You can always stop or start sharing your activities on the AllSeeGo Service with Facebook at any time using the Account > Privacy and Settings controls on AllSeeGo.
○ Sharing on AllSeeGo. When you connect your AllSeeGo and Facebook accounts, AllSeeGo will access the list of all your Facebook friends and import them to AllSeeGo. All of your Facebook friends who have also connected their AllSeeGo and Facebook accounts will be connected to you on AllSeeGo. Any Facebook friend who connects his or her AllSeeGo and Facebook accounts at a later date will also automatically be connected to you on AllSeeGo. This means that, if you choose to share your activities on the AllSeeGo Services, all of your Facebook friends who have connected their Facebook and AllSeeGo accounts will be able to see what you watch when they use AllSeeGo. You can always stop or start sharing your activities on the AllSeeGo Service at any time using the Account > Privacy and Settings controls on AllSeeGo.
○ Separate Lists of Friends. Although AllSeeGo imports all of your friends from Facebook, the AllSeeGo and Facebook privacy settings are separate. This means that your Facebook privacy controls do not control who can see your activity on AllSeeGo. As a result, if you choose to connect your Facebook and AllSeeGo accounts and enable sharing, then all of your Facebook friends will be able to see your AllSeeGo activity when they use AllSeeGo. Right now, the best way to stop sharing your activity on AllSeeGo with a Facebook friend is to turn off social sharing or unfriend that person on Facebook. If you unfriend someone on Facebook there may be some reasonable delay, while AllSeeGo and Facebook process changes to your Facebook friend list, before we update who can see your activity on AllSeeGo.
○ In addition, if you visit AllSeeGo while logged into Facebook, then Facebook may be able to identify you and to associate the technical information provided by your web browser with other information that Facebook already has about you.
How does third-party advertising on AllSeeGo impact me?
AllSeeGo carries advertisements from other companies, often with the ability to click through to websites or properties run by these other companies.
● Information Shared with Advertisers and Advertising Companies. AllSeeGo may share aggregate information with advertisers and the companies that help them deliver their ads so they can measure the effectiveness of advertisements viewed in connection with the AllSeeGo Services. For example, we may tell advertisers the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement.
● Opting Out of Third-Party Behavioral Advertising. Some of these advertising companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"), a cooperative of online marketing companies that offers a centralized tool for opting out of behavioral advertising delivered by each of its member companies. If you would like to obtain more information about the NAI and make choices about their members’ use of your information, please click here. Some of the third parties that collect information on the AllSeeGo Services in order to provide more relevant advertising to you participate in the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. This program offers a single location where users can make choices about the use of their information for ad targeting. To learn more, please click here.
Attention: Legal Department
78 Martin Ross Avenue
North York, Ontario, Canada M3J 2L4